Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Fish


Yummmy! After smearing a healthy lunch all over himself Carson bemoans the fact that he only gets 10 goldfish crackers on his tray. He has gotten really good at saying "more, Mama" now that he is all well and has a BIG appitite. He crawled into the kitchen yesterday and said "More nanana Mama" (that is Banana in the middle there). In the mornings he likes to go in and see Daddy as he is getting ready for work. The shower is especially facinating. When B.J. has already finished his shower, Carson disappointedly points at the shower while looking at B.J. and saying "shwer." This morning B.J. said, "I'm all done in the shower" and Carson looked at him and then at the shower and said, "Dada shwer done!" and that was the end of it (for today).

2 comments:

The Blake Family said...

Our little nephew is a talkin' fool!! He and Jackson should have fun "conversations" when they get together in a few short weeks! Can't wait to see all of you!!

Jenny said...

This little picture just breaks my heart...I would've given him more! I guess that is the role of an Aunt though...I'm such a sucker.
Love y'all! Jenny