Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

We had a fun Halloween this year with a party at B.J.'s office and Carson's first real trick-or-treating. Carson was a bee, Aubrey was a bee keeper (of course), and B.J. (in his subtle style) was a lefty (someone who writes with their left hand - he switched his watch to the other wrist for the day :) Carson enjoyed all the festivities, especially trick-or-treating with his friends Nicholas (aka Baby Einstein) and Adeline (aka Lady Bug).

Carson, the Honey Bee




The Bee Keeper and Her Little Honey Bee


Honey Bee meets the Queen Bee (aka Josie)
at B.J.'s office party


The Halloween Trio


Lady Bug & Honey Bee

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I am soooo glad you posted these pictures! Carson is absolutely darling - just like his mommy and daddy! (PS - the Beekeeper idea was genius!) see y'all in 2-1/2 weeks!

The Blake Family said...

Too cute!! I love the bee and beekeeper idea! So creative. I guess next year we'll do Halloween. It snuck up on us this year...so no trick-or-treating for us because no costume and no country that is big on Halloween! Who knew!??! Looks like Carson had fun!