We (being the moms of 2 year
olds interested in all forms of transportation) decided our three
studges might enjoy a morning of riding the buses around town, so we headed out with the kids for some bus riding fun. The three kids were so excited waiting at the first bus stop and were shouting in glee as our bus approached. We rode that one and two other buses. At first they were a bit unsure, but by the end seemed to be bus riding pros! It was a fun morning and they all seemed to get a big kick out of it!
Not so sure at first...
The three studges on the bus.
The bus riding pros chill as they cruise around the town.
3 comments:
I love this post!! We keep telling Jackson that we will be taking a holiday soon and he gets so excited because he knows he will be on airplanes, trains AND buses...I'm just waiting for this to fade near the end once he realizes HOW MANY trains and buses he will truly be on!! Kids and transportation!!
What a neat idea! I can't wait to see y'all in just 2 short weeks!
All your pictures and posts are super cute! His room looks adorable, and I can't believe he's two! Take care -- Ashley
Post a Comment